Wednesday, February 16

A Very Long Month.

So it has been almost a month since the last time I blogged. And it wasn't for lack of trying, but I've just been so busy, and so overwhelmed. Toward the end of Janurary I was on my monthly, and it is always a very painful and horrible experience. But on the 29th I fell down the stairs which led to me being sent to the hospital with fire like pain in my stomach and lower abdominal area. After copious hours sitting there they finally gave me morphine and sent me home. Then I went to my doctor and she did some tests and we never really got an answer but it had something to do with my Cervix. Now that the pain is prodominantly gone, but during this whole ordeal I was weighed and found out the I've gained roughly 50 lbs in the last year. So I am now at my heaviest at 174 lbs. I have never been this over weight. I placed my self on a mostly vegitarian diet, and am working out every day but I'm just so frustrated that it got this bad in the first place. When I told my doctor that I wanted to lose 50 lbs in 12 weeks she told me that it was unreasonable. That it would be better if I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. She says it is safer to lose no more than 2 or 3 lbs a week. So my whole revamp my body before summer time gets here, kinda shot out the window. I'm just so down right now... I will blog more later... I have to go get ready for my work out.

Ciao, Jude.

(PS: if any of you guys have any ideas things to eat or do that would make this process more fun/easier/or doable feel free to leave a comment.)

Love y'all!!

No comments: